Minato shop («us», «we», or «our») operates the https://ecminato.com website (the «Services»). In this privacy & cookies policy («Policy»), we describe the information that we collect about you, that you provide to us, is provided to us by third parties, and will be processed by us, as you use this website (our «Website») and the Services available through this Website (collectively, our «Services»). We collect and use data to provide and improve our Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
Services is the https://ecminato.com website and Services it provides, operated by Minato Co., Ltd.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the Services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
What data we collect:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you. Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you («Personal Data»). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- - E-mail address
- - First name and last name
- - Phone number
- - Actual Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- - Billing Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- - Cookies and Usage Data
- - Your IP addresses
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used («Usage Data»). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- - Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- - Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- - Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes, including your login information protection and fraud prevention.
How we use your Data
Minato shop uses the collected data for various purposes:
- - To validate your identity.
- - To provide and maintain our Services.
- - To notify you about changes to our Services.
- - To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- - To provide customer support
- - To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services.
- - To monitor the usage of our Services.
- - To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- - To detect, prevent and address fraudulent activities
- - To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- - purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- - We need to perform a contract with you
- - We need to deliver you the Services and goods you ordered
- - You have given us permission to do so
- - The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- - For payment processing purposes
- - To comply with the law of Japan and International Law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Minato shop may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Minato shop may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- - To comply with a legal obligation
- - To protect and defend the rights or property of Minato shop
- - To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing of fraudulent activity in connection with the Services.
- - To protect the personal safety of users or the public
- - To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect any personal information we process about visitors to our Website against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We encourage you to take care when disclosing personal information online and to use Internet firewalls, secure e-mail and other technologies to protect yourself online. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Minato shop and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. In case of an unauthorized security intrusion that materially affects you Minato shop will notify you as soon as possible and will within reasonable time report the action we took in response.
«Do Not Track» Signals
We do not support Do Not Track («DNT»). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Minato shop aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- - The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- - The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- - The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- - The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- - The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- - The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Minato shop relied on your consent to process your personal information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services («Service Providers»), to provide the Services on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's
Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We use third-party web hosting and storage services to securely store our website and databases, including your Personal Data.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services does not address anyone under the age of 18 («Children»). We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.